Luxor African Film Festival (LAFF)
7th edition 16 - 22 March 2018
• For all competition, submitted Films should be directed by African filmmaker, the story should take place in Africa, the plot must be related to Africa except for the Freedom Competition and Human Rights, submissions are accepted from worldwide countries
• Submitted Films should be 2017 production
• The Selection Committee will decide the films that participates in LAFF competitions
• Participating films should not have been screened in Egypt before the festival
• Calls for Participation starts October 20, 2017.
• Deadline to receive the application form, a DVD or Blu-Ray of the film along with promotional material (posters, flyers, film stills and synopsis, director's bio and photo) is December 20, 2017.
• LAFF is not obliged to return the received material if the film was not selected.
• Material will not be used in any commercial activities.
• LAFF management will announce the selected films by January 10, 2017
• Participants whose films are selected should send the film's dialogue in English with time code
• Participating filmmakers should send the final screening copy DCP or Blu-Ray subtitled in English to LAFF prior to February 10, 2018.
• LAFF will handle one-way shipment of copies: Participant will handle the cost of sending the film to Egypt and LAFF will handle the return shipment.
• In case of loss or damage of the copy, LAFF will cover its insurance.
• Films will be screened two times during LAFF’s edition except for the winning films that will be re-screened in non-profit cultural centers after LAFF.
• Please fill in the application and send it to email@example.com.Download Application Form From Here